Dec 21: Covenant Renewal Service of Worship
Join us as our bishops lead us in recommitting ourselves to God and the ministries to which we are called.
What a way to prepare for a new year!
- Bishop Christian Alsted, Nordic-Baltic Episcopal Area
- Bishop Sally Dyck, North Central Jurisdiction
- Bishop Ciriaco Francisco, Manila Episcopal Area
- Bishop Cynthia Fiero Harvey, Louisiana Episcopal Area & President, Council of Bishops
- Bishop Hee-Soo Jung, Wisconsin Episcopal Area
- Bishop Cynthia Moore-Koikoi, Harrisburg Episcopal Area & Pittsburg Episcopal Area
- Bishop Mande Muyombo (homily), North Katanga Episcopal Area
- Bishop James Swanson, Mississippi Episcopal Area
Latest: AUA - Ask Us Anything
On Tuesday, December 14, 2021, a panel of guests and hosts responded to some of the more frequently asked questions we have received… and answered some live questions live!
- Rev. Kennetha Bigham-Tsai (Moderator), The Connectional Table
- Dr. Ashley Boggan Dreff, General Commission on Archives and History
- Dr. Peter Mageto Maiko, Africa University
- Rev. Dr. Jacob Dharmaraj, New York Conference
- Rev. Dr. Jay Williams, Union Church, Boston
Series Introduction: Should I stay or should I go?
The world has changed and is changing. The global coronavirus pandemic and disagreements within our denomination are just two of many events that continue to affect United Methodists around the world.
As the church confronts these new realities, it is important for the people called United Methodists to explore and understand who we are, what we believe, and how we live as people of God today and into the future.
To help us think through these issues, the Connectional Table, in cooperation with our general agencies, is hosting a series of discussions with United Methodist theologians and leaders that will help us better understand our faith, our church, ourselves.
Join us live on Facebook
Join us Tuesday at 10:00 a.m. Central Time (3:00 p.m. GMT) on our Facebook page, for a 20-30 minute conversation about who we are as the people of The United Methodist Church.
Don't have Facebook? Don't worry!
Following the Facebook event, the videos will be posted here at UMC.org.