Find how to connect with The United Methodist Church's local congregations, regional and denominational entities, and denominational leaders.
- Churches: Find-A-Church.org is the online directory of churches in the United States.
- Annual Conferences: A regional office of programs and ministries.
- Central Conferences: Geographical regions in Africa, Europe and the Philippines.
- Jurisdictions: Five geographic areas in the United States, each composed of several annual (regional) conferences.
- Bishops/Episcopal Areas: A regional office, supervised by a bishop.
- General Boards and Agencies: Our councils, boards, commissions that carry out denominational work.
- Camp and Retreat Centers: United Methodist camp and retreat centers in the United States.
- National Mission Institutions: These institutions empower women, care for children, educate and build youth, look after the neglected, advocate for social justice, create economic opportunities and change neighborhoods.
- Foundations: Organizations that support specific conference- or agency-related ministries.
- Schools and Seminaries: United Methodist-related seminaries, colleges, universities and precollegiate schools worldwide.
UMC.org’s School Showcase offers more information about schools where there is an official United Methodist presence or a program to train people for ordained ministry in The United Methodist Church.
- Bishops: Primary contact information for bishops of The United Methodist Church.
- Connectional Table: Primary contact for the Connectional Table.
- District Superintendents: Primary contact information for district superintendents in the United States.
- Find information about affiliated Methodist churches.
- Learn more about ecumenical organizations with whom we partner.