This is the January 2023 edition of the Rethink Church audiomagazine presented on the Compass podcast.
In this edition, we present the latest stories from the Rethink Church website.
Throughout January 2023, our content focused on Jesus and also questions about the United Methodist Church. We’ll hear:
(00:44) “Anxiety and one of Jesus’ toughest lessons” by Madison Myers
(05:52) “The thing I wish Jesus didn’t say” by Joseph Yoo
(11:50) “The Surprising depth of Pentiment” by Nathan Webb
(16:45) “Are United Methodists really that different?” by Ryan Dunn
- Rewire your brain for powerful spiritual connections
- A fresh look at radical Jesus
- Disrupting your anxiety through spiritual practices
- The tough sayings of Jesus
Join the conversation
- Email our host Ryan Dunn about this episode, ideas for future topics, or any other thoughts you would like to share.
Help us spread the word
- Tell others: friends, coworkers, and anyone else might benefit from these conversations.
- Share us on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
- Review us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you download the episode. Great reviews help others find us.
- Get Your Spirit in Shape and other United Methodist podcasts
Thank you for listening, downloading, and subscribing.
This episode posted on February 2, 2023.