In a special episode from General Conference, we hear several United Methodist bishops share about the prayer focus initiated by the Council of Bishops. They tell us about the annual conferences' prayer vigil leading up to General Conference, the bishops' prayer vigil during General Conference, and the bishops praying with those at General Conference during the breaks. It is very nice to hear from the leaders of our denomination in a casual setting. #UMCGC
Join the conversation
- Email our host Joe Iovino about this episode, ideas for future topics, or any other thoughts you would like to share.
Help us spread the word
- Tell others: members of your church, coworkers, and anyone else might benefit from these conversations.
- Share us on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
- Review us on iTunes, Google Play, or wherever you download the episode. Great reviews help others find us.
More Get Your Spirit in Shape episodes
- Get Your Spirit in Shape and other United Methodist podcasts
Thank you for listening, downloading, and subscribing.
This episode posted on May 2016.