In this special episode from General Conference, I chat with Hannah Foust, a 14-year-old United Methodist in Indiana. Hannah felt God calling her to do something to help those in Burkina Faso without clean water. She didn't wait until she was older, she got started right away. To date, she has raised enough money for three wells, and inspired 13 more. That means that approximately 16,000 people have clean water because of Hannah's work. I got to chat with her after she spoke on the floor of the General Conference of The United Methodist Church. #UMCGC
Links to Hannah's sites:
- Hannah's blog, Water Is Life.
More Get Your Spirit in Shape episodes
- Get Your Spirit in Shape and other United Methodist podcasts
Join the conversation
- Email our host Joe Iovino about this episode, ideas for future topics, or any other thoughts.
Help us spread the word
- Tell others. Share Get Your Spirit in Shape with members of your church, coworkers, and whomever else might benefit from these conversations. Share us also on Facebook and other social media.
- Review us. Go to where you got the podcast (iTunes | Google Play), and write a review. Reviews move us up in searches, and help others find us.
Thank you for listening, downloading, and subscribing.