The April 2023 edition of the Rethink Church audiomagazine presented on the Compass podcast. In this edition, we present the latest stories and one classic read from the Rethink Church website. Throughout April 2023, our content focused on faithfulness.
- “The growing pains of faithfulness” by Madison Myers
- “What happens when we make a faith a verb?” by Joseph Yoo
- “Why Christians care about the environment” by Ryan Dunn
- And “Online Gospel: Jesus was there first” by Nathan Webb
Listen and subscribe to the Compass podcast: Apple / Spotify / iHeart / YouTube / Amazon
- Resilience: Rethink Church March 2023 audiomagazine
- Blessing our messy everyday lives
- When we question if we want to be Christian
- Who is a saint and why do they matter?
Join the conversation
- Email our host Ryan Dunn about this episode, ideas for future topics, or any other thoughts you would like to share.
Help us spread the word
- Tell others: friends, coworkers, and anyone else might benefit from these conversations.
- Share us on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
- Review us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you download the episode. Great reviews help others find us.
- Get Your Spirit in Shape and other United Methodist podcasts
Thank you for listening, downloading, and subscribing.
This episode posted on April 26, 2023.