In this edition, we present the latest stories and one classic read from the Rethink Church website. Throughout March 2023, our content focused on Lent and the resilience it inspires. We’ll hear:
- “What is Palm Sunday?” by Ryan Dunn
- “Lent, fasting and revelation” by Joseph Yoo
- “Resilient women in the Bible” by Madison Myers
- And “What’s up with churches on Twtich?” by Nathan Webb
Listen and Subscribe: Apple Podcasts / Spotify / iHeart / Amazon
- Let's get into Lent
- Blessing our messy lives
- 10 recommended shows to stream
- When we question if we really want to Christian
Join the conversation
- Email our host Ryan Dunn about this episode, ideas for future topics, or any other thoughts you would like to share.
Help us spread the word
- Tell others: friends, coworkers, and anyone else might benefit from these conversations.
- Share us on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
- Review us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you download the episode. Great reviews help others find us.
- Get Your Spirit in Shape and other United Methodist podcasts
Thank you for listening, downloading, and subscribing.
This episode posted on March 29, 2023.