You are invited to an eleven-day spiritual pilgrimage, walking in the footsteps of John and Charles Wesley. This journey offers an opportunity to:
- Immerse yourself in the Christian experiences of John and Charles Wesley
- Learn, pray, worship, and explore places where the Wesley brothers encountered the living God
- Form spiritual friendships with these British leaders and fellow pilgrims
- Integrate Wesleyan theology, ministry, and missional leadership
- Rekindle your spiritual passion
The Wesley Pilgrimage is open to all lay and clergy leaders. Together we will explore Epworth, the Wesley’s birthplace; Oxford, where John and Charles led the Holy Club; Bristol, where the class meeting was developed and Methodism became a movement; London, where both Wesley brothers experienced assurance of salvation; City Road the center of early Methodism; and Salisbury, home to a vital Methodist congregation once served by Francis Asbury.
The Pilgrimage is sponsored by Discipleship Ministries of The United Methodist Church. Cosponsors: General Board of Higher Education and Ministry and General Commission on Archives and History of The United Methodist Church. Learn how you can attend in 2022.