Throughout August of 2022, our content focused on being on mission. What does that mean? Well, we have some great posts about how the church moves into the world to meet people… and also how God takes the initiative to speak to us. We’re offering a double dose of articles in this edition, so we’ll hear from our authors more than once. In this edition of the audiomag, we’ll hear:
- “Church is mission: Do you accept?” by Joseph Yoo
- “How 'Nope' helps us see the eschatological ending” by Nathan Webb
- “Holy intersection and Haywood Street Congregation” by Ryan Dunn
- “Why tradition actually means something in faith” by Joseph Yoo
- And “Thor and an angry god” by Nathan Webb
Let’s enter into our August 2022 edition of the Rethink Church audio magazine.