This is the February 2023 edition of the Rethink Church audiomagazine presented on the Compass podcast.
In this edition, we present the latest stories and one classic read from the Rethink Church website.
Throughout February 2023, our content focused on being deeply rooted. We’ll hear:
(00:50) “The Last of Us: Hive Mind vs The Body of Christ” by Nathan Webb
(06:35) “Are Traditions Like Marriage Becoming Too Old-Fashioned” by Madison Myers
(11:49) “How and How Much Should I Pray” by Joseph Yoo
(16:38) “Church of the None and Done” by Kristin Joyner
Listen and Subscribe: Apple Podcasts / Spotify / iHeart / Amazon
- Experiencing God in nature
- Using your imagination in prayer
- Diving deeper with Lent spiritual practices
- The tough sayings of Jesus
Join the conversation
- Email our host Ryan Dunn about this episode, ideas for future topics, or any other thoughts you would like to share.
Help us spread the word
- Tell others: friends, coworkers, and anyone else might benefit from these conversations.
- Share us on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
- Review us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you download the episode. Great reviews help others find us.
- Get Your Spirit in Shape and other United Methodist podcasts
Thank you for listening, downloading, and subscribing.
This episode posted on March 1, 2023.