Making Connections. Growing in Faith: Get Your Spirit in Shape
Tiffany Bluhm, a podcaster, speaker and author of a new book called She Dreams: Live the Life You Were Created For, has a gift for bringing people together to grow as followers of Jesus. In this conversation, she shares some of the ways she helps others make connections that help their discipleship. We also talk about how her new book was inspired by the stories of those in the Bible who never gave up on who God called them to be.
Listen and Subscribe
Tiffany’s faith and passion are an inspiration that will encourage you today.
- Explore Tiffany's website tiffanybluhm.com.
- Order her new book, She Dreams.
- You can also purchase her previous book, Never Alone.
- Learn more about Sip, Tiffany's small group ministry.
- Listen to Why Tho?, the podcast she cohosts.
Popular related articles on UMC.org
- Read The Method of United Methodism, a 3-part series about the history of Methodist small group ministries and how they continue to make an impact today.
- Learn how United Methodists talk about how there is always room at the table for you.
- Listen to a Get Your Spirit in Shape podcast conversation with the Rev. Junius Dotson on what it means to be a disciple of Jesus.
Join the conversation
- Email your thoughts about Get Your Spirit in Shape to our host Joe Iovino.
Help us spread the word
- Tell others: members of your church, coworkers, and anyone else might benefit from these conversations.
- Share us on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
- Review us on iTunes, Google Play or wherever you download the episodes. Great reviews move us up in searches help others find us.
- Read the transcript of this episode.
More Get Your Spirit in Shape episodes
Thank you for listening, downloading, and subscribing.
This episode posted on January 11, 2019.