Faith, Love and Marriage: Get Your Spirit in Shape
Our marriages and family relationships are important parts of our life of faith. In this conversation, we hear from experts serving the church in Africa who teach about marriage through their lessons and example.
The Rev. Jean Claude Masuka Maleka and Francine Ilunga Mbanga Mufuk are a married couple from the Democratic Republic of Congo who serve as United Methodist missionaries to Côte d'Ivoire. Jean Claude is an evangelist. Francine ministers to young women and girls. Together, they teach a class that helps strengthen marriages for the people of Abidjan and the surrounding communities.
Get Your Spirit in Shape
The Rev. Jean Claude Masuka Maleka and
Francine Ilunga Mbanga Mufuk
- Learn more about Jean Claude and financially support his ministry.
- Learn more about Francine and financially support her ministry.
- Email Jean Claude and/or Francine.
- Follow their blog.
- Learn about other United Methodist missionaries.
Popular on UMC.org
- Watch “African American Woman’s Incredible Life as a Methodist Missionary.”
- Explore “Where can I find information about missionaries?”
- Read about another missionary couple.
- A United Methodist News story about Jean Claude and Francine.
Join the conversation
- Email our host Joe Iovino about this episode, ideas for future topics, or any other thoughts you would like to share.
Help us spread the word
- Tell others: members of your church, coworkers, and anyone else might benefit from these conversations.
- Share us on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
- Review us on iTunes, Google Play, or wherever you download the episode. Great reviews help others find us.
- Read the transcript of this episode.
More Get Your Spirit in Shape episodes
Thank you for listening, downloading, and subscribing.
This episode posted on August 15, 2018.