Grants and loans available through The United Methodist Church
Grants and loans for ministries are available from several agencies and organizations of The United Methodist Church.
- Social Justice Ministry Grants (General Board of Church and Society)
- Scholarships and Grants (Discipleship Ministries)
- New Church Start Grants (United Methodist Communications)
- Church Event and Advertising Grants (United Methodist Communications)
- Grants and Awards (General Commission on Archives and History)
- Ministry and Emerging Child Advocacy Grants (United Methodist Women)
- Substance Abuse Ministry Grants (SPSARV)
The United Methodist Development Fund provides first-mortgage loans for new construction, renovations, additions, relocations, and parsonages.