Reaching your goals
- Achieving Your Goals (PDF)
- Implementing the Drivers of Vitality (PDF)
- Sign up to record your weekly VitalSigns
Best practices for reaching your goals
Discover some best practices for reaching your goals in evangelism, mission, spiritual formation, stewardship, worship, and leadership. Learn more.
Highly vital congregations and conferences
Here are some ways congregations put into practice the “principles of resourcing” in order to achieve the goals of the mission for Christ’s church, and conferences are implementing revitalization and goal-setting efforts throughout their communities in ministry. Learn More
- GCORR: Ethnically Diverse Resources
- GBOD: Leadership Ministries has put together a set of resources entitled: “Pathways to Congregational Vitality” and videos that highlight different aspects of congregational vitality.
- GCFA: developed the Vital Signs Weekly Dashboard tool to help congregational leaders track progress and capture stories of God at work each week in their church.
- UMCOM: Resources for local churches for welcoming and advertising.
- GBOPHB: Congregation Resources and UMC Health Ministry Network.
- GBHEM: Boards of Ordained Ministry.