For Kaitlin Curtice, taking out the trash can be a holy moment. Would you like to have that kind of mindfulness, too? Join her conversation with Pierce and Ryan.
Everyday Glory with Kaitlin Curtice: Episode 10
Kaitlin Curtice is mother to two growing boys, and two furry children. She is a spouse, a Christian mystic, an enrolled citizen of the Potawatomi Citizen Band Nation, and a writer. We talked to Kaitlin specifically about her book, Glory Happening, which is a great look at finding spiritual moments in everyday activity. Check out Kaitlin’s web site: https://kaitlincurtice.com/ .
During the episode, Kaitlin mentioned some authors who provide her with spiritual vitality:
- Richard Rohr: https://cac.org/richard-rohr/richard-rohr-ofm/
- Robin Wall Kimmerer: https://milkweed.org/book/braiding-sweetgrass
- Barbara Brown Taylor: https://barbarabrowntaylor.com/
- Brennan Manning: https://brennanmanning.com/
- Richard Rohr produces a series of daily meditations through the Center for Action and Contemplation. You can sign up to receive them, too: https://cac.org/category/daily-meditations/
Catch up with us online:
- Pierce Drake: - Twitter: @JPDII - Instagram: @JPDII
- Ryan Dunn: - Twitter: @RyanIsDunn - Instagram: @strangedunn
- Rethink Church: - Twitter: @umrethinkchurch - Instagram: @rethinkchurch - Facebook: @umcrethinkchurch
Episode posted July 11 2018