The Connectional Table discerns and articulates the vision and the stewardship of the mission, ministries and resources of The United Methodist Church as determined by General Conference and in consultation with the Council of Bishops.
The Connectional Table has been collaboratively engaged in:
- Identifying four areas of focus for churchwide ministry;
- Fostering and sustaining vital congregations
- Sponsoring research on the State of the Church;
- Laying the groundwork for equitable change as the Church grows worldwide.
About the Connectional Table
Established by the 2004 General
Conference, the Connectional Table
oversees the coordination of mission,
ministries and resources across
News and Resources
Find news articles and resources related to the work of the Connectional Table.
- News Stories and Press Releases
- 2012 Call to Action report
- Research data and statistics about the church