Get Your Spirit in Shape: When We’re Bad at Being Good
I was pleased to have the opportunity to talk to author and self-proclaimed “bad Quaker,” J. Brent Bill. When we examine our lives, most of us humbly confess that we are bad at being good, as Bill does in his new book, Life Lessons from a Bad Quaker: A Humble Stumble toward Simplicity and Grace.
download AND subscribe
Get the MP3 of this episode.
Subscribe to get new episodes as soon as they’re published.
Several weeks into New Year's resolutions we have broken or forgotten, it is good to be reminded of the grace and love of Jesus, even when we stumble.
And he teaches us about a new holiday—International Talk Like a Quaker Day!
More about J. Brent Bill
- Life Lessons from a Bad Quaker at Cokesbury.com
- Brent Bill's website: BrentBill.com
- Brent Bill on Facebook
More about Quakers
- A good website recommended by Brent Bill: Friends General Conference - Explore
More Get Your Spirit in Shape episodes
Join the conversation
- Email our host Joe Iovino about this episode, ideas for future topics, or any other thoughts.
- Read a transcript of this episode.