Get Your Spirit in Shape: We Believe in Prayer
In a special episode from General Conference, we hear several United Methodist bishops share about the prayer focus initiated by the Council of Bishops. They tell us about the annual conferences' prayer vigil leading up to General Conference, the bishops' prayer vigil during General Conference, and the bishops praying with those at General Conference during the breaks. It is very nice to hear from the leaders of our denomination in a casual setting. #UMCGC
Get Your Spirit in Shape
Links to General Conference prayer story:
- "We believe in prayer" by Joe Iovino.
- Slideshow of images of prayer at General Confereence 2016 #UMCGC
More Get Your Spirit in Shape episodes
Join the conversation
- Email our host Joe Iovino about this episode, ideas for future topics, or any other thoughts.
Help us spread the word
- Tell others. Share Get Your Spirit in Shape with members of your church, coworkers, and whomever else might benefit from these conversations. Share us also on Facebook and other social media.
- Review us. Go to where you got the podcast (iTunes | Google Play), and write a review. Reviews move us up in searches, and help others find us.
Thank you for listening, downloading, and subscribing.