Get Your Spirit in Shape: Sacred Spaces
Whitney Simpson, a United Methodist spiritual director, stopped by the studio for a conversation about finding and creating sacred spaces in our everyday lives. Simpson shares some great, practical tips for enriching our spiritual journeys and deepening our relationship with Jesus by finding those special spaces to be with God.
download AND subscribe
Get the MP3 of this episode.
Subscribe to get new episodes as soon as they’re published.
Learn more about Whitney Simpson's ministry
Whitney's recommendations for further reading
- A Bead and a Prayer from Upper Room books.
- Freedom of Simplicty by Richard J. Foster
- Holy Yoga by Brooke Boon
- Living Your Faith Day by Day by Debra K. Farrington
- Sacred Rhythms by Ruth Haley Barton
- Spiritual Disciplines Handbook by Adele Ahlberg Calhoun
Related articles on United Methodist websites
- Re-energize your prayer life with a new practice on UMC.org
- Lectio divina at UpperRoom.org
- Prayer of Examen at Living Prayer Center of UpperRoom.org
- Read a transcript of this episode.