Get Your Spirit in Shape: Parenting, Chaos, and Community
Sometimes, life can be crazy. The Rev. Betsy Singleton Snyder knows a little something about that. Pastor of a United Methodist congregation, spouse of a United States Congressman, and mom of a toddler, Betsy and her husband were then told they were having triplets!
In this podcast episode, this mom and pastor shares how her faith, famiily, church, and community helped her to become an even better parent, pastor, and Christian.
Get Your Spirit in Shape
Betsy Singleton Snyder
- Stepping On Cheerios: Finding God in the chaos and clutter of life by Betsy Singleton Snyder. Learn more about her adventures in being a mom.
- Womenade Stand, is Betsy's blog and website — “a glass of tart, smart, spiritual sass.”
- Follow Betsy on social media: Facebook | Twitter | email
- In this episode, Betsy references the United Methodist Committee on Relief (UMCOR) as a way she has helped children understand difficult times through finding the helpers. Learn more about at umcor.org.
Related stories on UMC.org
- The secret to faith after high school? Parents! by Joe Iovino
- Methodist History: The Founding Mothers of Mother’s Day video by United Methodist Communications
- Biblical mothers: not a job for the faint of heart by the Rev. Joan LaBarr
- Read the transcript of this episode.
More Get Your Spirit in Shape episodes
Join the conversation
- Email our host Joe Iovino about this episode, ideas for future topics, or any other thoughts.
Help us spread the word
- Tell others. Share what you are hearing with members of your church, coworkers, and whomever else might benefit from these conversations. And share us on Facebook and other social media.
- Review us. Go to where you got the podcast (iTunes | Google Play | Stitcher), and write a review. Reviews move us up in searches, and help others find us.
Thank you for listening, downloading, and subscribing.