Get Your Spirit in Shape: Getting (and Staying) Healthy
In the early days of a new year, many of us are focused on health goals. To help us reach those goals, we consulted with a doctor and a nurse for some tips.
Dr. Olusimbo Ige, a public health physician and Executive Director of the Global Health Unit of Global Ministries and Sabrina Rodgers, a nurse and the U.S. Health Program Manager of the Global Health Unit talk about remedies and health tips published by John Wesley, offer some tips all of us can use to get healthier, and share how The United Methodist Church continues to minister toward physical health.
Get Your Spirit in Shape
Global Health Unit of Global Ministries
of The United Methodist Church
- The Abundant Health website features the ministries of The United Methodist Church to improve health and wholeness for all people through church and community engagement.
- The Global Health Unit at Global Ministries oversees ministries around the world.
- Global Ministries of The United Methodist Church on UMC.org
- Hulapalooza officially begins April 7, 2018, but you can get some tips from a fun video now.
Popular health stories on UMC.org
- Getting in shape: Wesley’s health tips apply today… mostly
- Wesley’s diet, exercise tips promote health
- Can church friends be a diet secret?
- Worship and Workout video
More Get Your Spirit in Shape episodes
Help us spread the word
- Tell others. Share what you are hearing with members of your church, coworkers, and whomever else might benefit from these conversations. And share us on Facebook and other social media.
- Review us. Go to where you got the podcast (iTunes | Google Play | Stitcher), and write a review. Reviews move us up in searches, and help others find us.
Join the conversation
- Email our host Joe Iovino about this episode, ideas for future topics, or any other thoughts you would like to share.
- Read the transcript of this episode.
Thank you for listening, downloading, subscribing, and sharing!
This podcast was published January 19, 2018.