United Methodist Women Making History
In 1987, the U.S. Congress designated the month of March as Women's History Month. United Methodist News Service invited a number of women, both lay and clergy, in The United Methodist Church to share their stories.
- Women making history: Sandra Steiner Ball
- Women making history: Eunice Musa Iliya
- Women making history: Jocelyn Briddell
- Women making history: Roslyn Lee
- Women making history: Debra Wallace-Padgett
- Women making history: Jalisa Ross
- Women making history: Meeli Tankler
- Women’s History Month: We need each other
- Women making history: Cynthia Fierro Harvey
- Remembering Theressa Hoover, woman of firsts
- Prejean, Talbert honored for activism
- Church Center for the U.N. celebrates 50 years
- United Methodist link to the U.N.
- UMTV: Young Clergywoman’s Call
- UMTV: Young Pastor’s Fresh Ideas
- Finding God in the Ordinary
- UMTV: Pastor Leads Nigerian Women
- The right rockin’ Rev. Sherry Cothran
Comments will not appear until approved by a moderator, which will occur daily.
Comments that include profanity or other inappropriate language, or that personally attack other readers, will not be posted. While we welcome constructive criticism of the church, we will not post comments that attack or demean the denomination. Authors whose comments are consistently unacceptable will be blocked from the site. If you would like to contact UMNS directly with a question or concern, please write to email@example.com. Seven days after a story is posted, the comments will be closed.