Church camps combine faith and fun
When it comes to eating s'mores under starry skies and singing songs around a campfire, little has changed over the years. There's still no place like summer camp.
The United Methodist Church has a great commitment to camping. The denomination offers one of the largest camp and retreat networks, with 220 centers serving a million people a year.
- Find a camp or retreat center
- The camp and retreat leader network
- 7 Foundations of United Methodist Camp and Retreat Ministries
- Camp Life reaches out to Baltimore youth
- Camp opens doors for kids with serious illness
- UMCOR gives Gaza kids a break from conflict
- Camp opens doors for seriously ill kids
- Churches’ math and literacy camps a hit
- Just Save One: Help the Global AIDS Fund
- Native American youth to benefit from camp
- Lazarus Project offers military families refuge
- HIV camp gives dose of God’s love