Traditional Worship LeaderLargo, Florida (FL) 33770
St. Paul United Methodist Church in Largo, FL is a growing and mission oriented church. We are looking for a Christ centered worship leader able to bring the congregation closer to God through passionate and energetic leadership. Worship Leader must demonstrate a deep and abiding relationship with God, excellent abilities in leading choir, directing vocal ensembles, leading hand bell choir, and strong communication skills. Must enjoy working in a team atmosphere and be able to spiritually guide, lead, recruit, and schedule gifted vocalists and musicians.
Primary responsibilities include:
- participating in weekly worship working alongside a team
- scheduling and directing choir pieces, vocalists, hand bell choir and musicians, along with coordinating rehearsals
- selecting hymns, anthems, special music, seasonal programs and communicating plans to the team
- leading worship Sunday mornings and during special worship times
- working and planning ahead for special music, special worship, events, assisting with musical library maintenance
Ideal candidate is relational, humble, team player, organized, strives for excellence, and self-motivated. Position is paid hourly with a maximum of 25 hours per week. Schedule may be negotiated. No additional benefits are available at this time. Please send your resume to the attention of Laurel Fortuna, Senior Director of Music and Worship Arts.
- Organization: St. Paul United Methodist Church
- Contact: Laurel Fortuna
- Email: email@example.com
- Closing Date: 06/30/17