Musicians WantedWinston Salem, North Carolina (NC), USA 27105
St. Paul United Methodist Church in Winston Salem, North Carolina is a passionate church that is committed to transforming lives for Christ. We are seeking a part-time musician (or musicians) to enhance our joyful and dynamic worship experience. We seek an Organist for worship services, as well as a Choir Director and Accompanist for the Male Chorus. Candidates would also be responsible for directing and accompanying our contemporary Zamar Praise Team that sets the atmosphere for our awesome worship service each Sunday. Qualified candidates must hold a Bachelor's Degree in Music and have five or more years of experience in the position for which they apply.
Our worship services have a little something for everyone. Our musical range is broad to ensure that we are filling a need for every congregant in worship. Hymns are an important part of our worship service, but we also use contemporary gospel music and anthems to round out a complete worship experience. The ideal candidate must have a passion for Christ and a passion for worship.
• Be prepared to lead the congregation in worship by playing a Rogers organ each Sunday under the direction of the Director of Worship and the Arts
Director of the Men’s Chorus
• Rehearse the Men’s Chorus weekly and the Saturday before the 3rd and 5th Sunday in preparation for serving and ministering through song on 3rd and 5th Sundays
Zamar Adult and Youth Praise Team (expected of one of the positions above)
• Rehearse, direct, and accompany the Zamar adult and Youth Praise Teams on a regular basis in anticipation of setting the atmosphere for worship each Sunday
• Work closely with a team including the Pastor, Music Team, Musicians, and Director of Worship and the Arts to effectively plan for all services
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in one of these positions, we'd love to talk with you. Please send your resume via e mail to: searchcommIt firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Organization: Music
- Contact: Search Committee
- Email: email@example.com
- Closing Date: 10/01/17