Leader of Worship and MusicJacksonville, Florida (FL) 32210
Lakeshore United Methodist Church is seeking a leader for Worship and Music. Individual will report to Senior Pastor and Chair of Staff Parish Relations Committee.
• A Christ-like spirit of acceptance, warmth and conviction,
the ability to work as a team player with staff, choir members and Worship Team.
• A role model for children, youth and adults seeking to grow in their Christian faith.
• Ability to equip volunteers to serve in music ministry.
• Experience in directing choral music
• Experience in directing praise and worship music
• Administrative and organizational skills
• Keyboard, piano and/or Guitar experience
• Must submit appropriate references and background checks
• Planning, selection, rehearsing and directing of music and liturgy for all regular Sanctuary worship services and special worship services as requested by the Pastor.
• Work with Senior Pastor in planning worship services
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a resume and references to email@example.com.
- Organization: Lake Shore United Methodist Church
- Contact: Staff Parish Relations Committee
- Phone: (904) 388-1780
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: 06/30/17