Human Resources SpecialistNashville, Tennessee (TN) 37203
Human Resources Specialist
Assists with Human Resources related tasks in multiple areas. Manages the UltiPro system and its overall function for the Human Resources Department of GCFA, to the benefit of The United Methodist Church. Is considered the “go to” person for all UltiPro system questions/issues. This person is the main UltiPro contact for all HR administrative personnel outside of GCFA. Provides UltiPro training (new hire and on-going) on an as needed basis for off-site HR administration personnel. Maintains authenticity of the UltiPro system and integrity of all UltiPro data. Co-manages recruitment and onboarding processes. Serves as back-up to the Benefits Administrator for the General Agencies in support of the General Agency of The United Methodist Church benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; Complex understanding of UltiPro systems; basic application of related HR principles and disciplines.
- Knowledge of general HR practices such as laws, policies, and procedures. Working knowledge of Ultipro is a MUST.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn United Methodist denominational polity and organizational structure essential.
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources. Must have extensive UltiPro experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Be able to work independently; self-starter; problem solver
- UMC Member is preferred
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: May 31, 2017
No Staffing Agencies or Recruitment Firms
- Organization: General Council on Finance and Admin
- Contact: Tricia Baker
- Email: email@example.com
- Closing Date: 05/31/17