Director of Youth and Family MinistriesSalisbury, Maryland (MD) 21801
Director of Youth and Family Ministries
Asbury United Methodist Church of Salisbury, Maryland is seeking a full-time Director of Youth and Family Ministries (full benefits included), with a start date of July 1, 2017. This director ministers primarily to grades 6-12 including involvement of the families of the youth in the life of the congregation and the youth ministry program.
Qualifications for this position are:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Christian Education or Christian Ministry from an accredited college or university
- Experience in youth and family ministries
- Strong organizational, administrative and communication skills
- A self-starter, creative and able to work independently as well as with the church ministry team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Maintain personal spiritual growth
- Knowledge of and comfort using The Microsoft Office package and social media
The complete job description and application can be found on Asbury’s web page at asburyweb.org by clicking download to print, or by calling Asbury UM Church 410-749-2131.
- Organization: Asbury United Methodist Church
- Contact: Kimberly Bradshaw
- Email: email@example.com
- Closing Date: 06/15/17