Director of Finance and Administrative ServicesSpringfield, Illinois (IL), United States 62711
Director of Finance and Administrative Services
The Illinois Great Rivers Annual Conference is seeking an individual to oversee all financial, administrative and employee benefits systems.
- Manage financial services
- Provide strategic planning and financial analyses
- Act as conference benefits officer
- Manage personnel administration
- Manage collection of statistical data
- Manage non-clergy legal issues/concerns
- Provide finance and administration issues resourcing
- Assist the conference board of trustees in the management of conference owned property, excluding camps
- Serve as liaison with conference boards/committees
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or relevant concentration is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years of accounting/finance experience.
- 2 to 3 years previous experience in supervisory position preferred.
- CPA strongly desired.
- Must possess knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Financial IT systems integration and implementation is a plus.
- Experience in non-profit accounting and/or church business administration is desired.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a team member and to work independently.
- Be in harmony with the vision, mission, and core values of The United Methodist Church.
- Familiarity with United Methodist polity and discipline.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: December 4, 2017
No Staffing Agencies or Recruitment Firms
- Organization: Illinois Great Rivers Conference
- Contact: Tricia Baker
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: 12/04/17