Director of Children’s MinistryConyers, Georgia (GA) 30094
Ebenezer United Methodist Church (www.ebenezerconyers.com) located in Conyers, Georgia, is currently seeking a talented, energetic and dynamic person to fill the position of Director of Children’s Ministry. This position is currently a part-time position with an expectation of an average of about 10-15 hours of work per week. Candidates for the position should demonstrate a strong Christian faith, a love for ministering to and with children (ages pre-K to 5th grade) and the ability to work with and direct people of various ages. The successful candidate will be a strong leader who can grow the children’s ministry.
- Coordinate Sunday school for the children
- Ensure that a well-rounded ministry with children is provided, with Sunday afternoon and Wednesday night activities
- Plan, organize and coordinate an annual Vacation Bible School during the summer
- Lead or provide for a children’s sermon during the worship service on Sunday mornings
- Miscellaneous staff activities as assigned by the senior pastor
For more information or to apply, please contact the Rev. Chris Branscomb at the church at firstname.lastname@example.org or (770) 922-8447. We are asking that you please submit your resumes by October 31, 2016.
- Organization: Ebenezer UMC
- Contact: Rev. Chris A Branscomb
- Phone: 7709228447
- Email: email@example.com
- Closing Date: 10/31/16