Director of Adult Spiritual Formation and MembershipSalisbury, Maryland (MD) 21801
Director of Adult Spiritual Formation and Membership
Asbury United Methodist Church of Salisbury, Maryland is seeking a full-time Director of Adult Spiritual Formation and Membership (full benefits included), with a start date of July 1, 2017. This director will have the primary responsibility for developing, educating and implementation of small group ministries at Asbury. This director will also be responsible for following up with all visitors, developing a volunteer base for follow-up, directing membership classes and connecting people to groups and ministries available at Asbury.
Qualifications for this position are:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Christian Education or Christian Ministry from an accredited college or university
- Experience in small group ministry development
- Strong organizational, administrative and communication skills
- A self-starter, creative and able to work independently as well as with the church ministry team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Maintain personal spiritual growth
- Knowledge of and comfort using The Microsoft Office package and social media
The complete job description and application can be found on Asbury’s web page at asburyweb.org by clicking download to print, or by calling Asbury UM Church 410-749-2131.
- Organization: Asbury United Methodist Church
- Contact: Kimberly Bradshaw
- Email: email@example.com
- Closing Date: 06/15/17