Director, Marketing & AdvertisingNashville, Tennessee (TN), USA 37203
Position Title: Director, Marketing & Advertising
Position Overview: We are seeking a dynamic and energetic person to lead our faith-based marketing and advertising team. Our goal is to increase awareness and the positive perception of The United Methodist Church by promoting programs and services offered by United Methodist Communications. He/She will have an integral role in providing leadership for the marketing team’s planning, development, processes and strategies to reach the world with our message of faith and hope and to optimize efforts in assisting the church with its primary goal, “to make disciples of Jesus Christ”
- This job requires a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field with at least eight years of experience. An MBA in a similar field would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of branding and positioning of brands. Experience in traditional (print, TV etc.) and digital marketing (online and social media marketing, mobile marketing, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, email marketing etc.) and media buys.
- Eight Years of marketing experience with a minimum of two-years in a non-profit, or faith based organization
- Experience in developing advertising messages for large brands.
- Experience in client relationship, coaching, process management and improvement, customer focus, marketing research.
- Experience using metrics tools such as Google Analytics and other traditional marketing reports.
- Knowledge and understanding of church/non-profit industry is needed.
- Knowledge of The United Methodist Church is needed.
- Background in marketing communications, product development, project management, copy writing and advertising production.
- Base salary (Call HR to inquire.)
- Regular Full-time Position
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, and Dependent Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement/Pension Plan /Personal Investment Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care
- Paid Holidays (eleven annually)
- Paid Vacation / Paid Sick Leave and Personal Leave
- Continuing Education
- Free Parking
To apply or for more information contact: UMCom/Human Resources; P.O. Box 320 (810-12th Ave. S., Nash. 37203), Nashville, TN 37202-0320; Phone: 615-742-5137; Email: email@example.com
To apply please provide the following:
Cover Letter → Resume → Complete Application Form → References
- Organization: United Methodist Communications
- Contact: MaryAnna Erlandsson
- Phone: 615-742-5137
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: 07/31/17