Campus Facilities Maintenance SupervisorMelbourne, Florida (FL), USA 32901
Seeking a responsible, hard-working individual, preferably with strong Christian faith, to serve as facilities supervisor for large Methodist church in Melbourne, Florida.
Duties will include:
- Performing and/or supervising the performance of all necessary facility maintenance.
- Interacting with and monitoring the performance of all facility vendors such as electricians, plumbers, A/C personnel, lawn care, code compliance officers, and alarm and security personnel monitoring
- Coordinating work schedule of contractors retained for facility renovations and improvements.
- Coordinating maintenance support requirements with Church staff and key members of the congregation.
- Establish maintenance schedules for the facility; implement a system of preventative and long-term maintenance.
- Monitor, schedule, review billings.
- Attend staff meetings when requested.
- Perform other related tasks, as may be directed leadership.
Effort will require 35 to 40 hours per week. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please email your resume with “Resume” in the subject line to email@example.com .
- Organization: First Church Melbourne
- Contact: Kerry Evander, Frank Johnson
- Phone: 321-723-6761
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: 08/11/17