Malaria is Scary
5 Ways to Celebrate Imagine No Malaria During Your Church's Fall Events
1. Trick or Treat or Trunk or Treat for Imagine No Malaria using INM donation boxes, which are available for free. Make sure to snap a picture of you or your kids with the box and tweet it with hashtag #MalariaIsScary or email it to email@example.com!
2. Family game night featuring the malaria-themed Jeopardy game
3. Pumpkin decorating contest with voting for best pumpkin donations to Imagine No Malaria
4. Include an Imagine No Malaria display at your church's Fall Festival with facts about malaria deaths in Africa and facts about how The United Methodist Church is helping
5. Invite children to make Imagine No Malaria-themed crafts, including fans, donation boxes and pipe cleaner mosquitoes
Hashtag your pictures with #MalariaIsScary - We will be sharing our favorites on social media!