Bring Change this World Malaria Day
|Show your support online||Hold a Community Event||Engage your congregation||Donate Now|
Do you want to be a part of something amazing? A truly world-changing moment in history? What if you could help raise $75 MILLION to end needless death and suffering from malaria – a treatable and preventable disease?
You can, and you are.
How will YOU #BringChange this World Malaria Day?
On April 25th, people across the globe take part in a wide range of activities to mark World Malaria Day. For the 3.2 billion people at risk of contracting malaria, every day is malaria day.
For United Methodists, World Malaria Day is an opportunity to engage our communities in support of Imagine No Malaria, our extraordinary effort to end death and suffering from malaria in Africa.
- Order FREE donation boxes or stickers online
- Join the Thunderclap.it campaign and broadcast your support on World Malaria Day
- Join the Twibbon campaign and change your social media profile pic
|HOLD A COMMUNITY EVENT|
Across the United States, congregations are preparing to host World Malaria Day fundraisers. Through creative events such as pancake breakfasts, “lemonAID” stands, 5K walks and much more, United Methodists will make difference. More than 30,000 red donation boxes are in United Methodist churches and homes around the U.S. today, and soon there will be even more!
Let the world know about your commitment to Bring Change through an event in your community!
|ENGAGE YOUR CONGREGATION|
- Download graphics to use in worship, small groups, or community events (Coming soon!)
- View the World Malaria Day video (Coming soon!)
- Download a Word document or PDF of worship resources and sermon starters (Coming soon!)
Join us to #BringChange and beat malaria for good!