The Annual Report
The General Council on Finance and Administration annual report provides information on the ministries of the agency related to our 2014 goals:
- Capitalize on lessons learned to continue to build our knowledge and expertise in shared services.
- Strive to expand services that will add value to the Church's mission.
- Encourage, support and assist sister organizations as they adopt this model.
Giving in the Worldwide United Methodist Connection
- To increase giving to the general apportioned funds as part of our common financial commitment to shared United Methodist mission and ministry and report these gifts to the 2016 General Conference.
- Build a more customer service centered approach to everything that we do, making it key to our culture and identity.
- Focus and evaluate the value of our services to church organizations and individuals as they work to promote discipleship and to transform the world for Christ.