Data Storage and Backup Recovery
GCFA Provides Safe Ways to Store Your Data
Did you know that people in the US now consider the information stored on their computers as one of their most prized possessions, right after their family and homes? Data storage and backup recovery are topics of discussion in our churches today. Churches and church organizations are not immune to cyber-security breaches. That is why it is more important than ever to develop ways to secure our information. Having a plan is a necessity to protect you, your employees, and the UMC connection. With the IT Storage and Backup Recovery Plan, GCFA could save you several hundred dollars a month in the cost of a secure IT storage and backup recovery system. Our advanced technology will keep your data safe and confidential. Because of our size and volume, we can provide secure and reliable solutions at an affordable cost.
When reviewing GCFA’s IT backup recovery and storage solutions offering, consider:
- Business continuity – Because of our network of servers, you will experience minimal downtime
- Confidentiality – Data is encrypted as it is transferred across the network
- Pricing – Options to work for your annual conference
- Security – The ability to meet all security and compliance regulations
- Unlimited storage – Available capacity
When making decisions about IT storage data and backup recovery, you are making decisions that can affect your annual conference now and in the future. We want to make sure you have options available and information on what may work best for your conference needs.
GCFA can be your managed service provider for cost-effective IT storage and backup recovery. We meet or exceed all industry standards and can assist each annual conference with determining your data storage and backup recovery needs.
For a free, one-on-one consultation with our IT Infrastructure Manager, please contact GCFA Shared Services at (866) 367-4232 or email@example.com.
Question and Answer…
If your conference is considering an IT storage and backup recovery solution, you may want to answer the following first:
- What kinds of data do you want to backup, and do you want to do incremental or full image backups? GCFA can assist you with explaining the differences.
- When, and how often do you want your data backed up? GCFA backs up daily and monthly to ensure complete redundancy.
- Who will have access to the backups? For example, GCFA is responsible for running the backups, monitoring the success of data stored, and serving as the contact for data recovery. However, we will never access the data for review, and each annual conference should only have a couple people who can access the data material.
- What does the service level agreement (SLA) guarantee? For example, how long will it take you to receive your backed-up data in an emergency situation? GCFA can reproduce your data for you in less than 24 hours.
- How and where will the provider store your data, and how many copies will it store? GCFA stores our data on-site, as well as off-site at a secure location with servers located in several parts of the country. This ensures that the data can be retained in emergency situations.
- How does the provider comply with the latest data-center security standards? GCFA ensures that all data stored by us meets all security requirements.
- Does the provider work with your data to de-duplicate the data, and compress it to minimize your costs? GCFA can compress the data to save you money every month. Your conference is only charged for the data stored, not the data size before it is compressed.